Meet one of our outstanding, internationally renowned physiotherapists,
- Is a fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy
- Has been involved in research into patellofemoral, shoulder and lumbar spine problems for which she received an Australia Day Honour when she was awarded a member of the Order of Australia for service to physiotherapy as a practitioner and researcher, particularly through the development of innovative musculoskeletal pain management techniques and treatment.
- Has published widely in the musculoskeletal area and has lectured extensively and conducted workshops around the world on the management of chronic musculoskeletal problems – patellofemoral, lower limb, shoulder and spine.
- Has a visiting senior fellow position at Melbourne University.
- Is currently on the editorial board of the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine, Manual Therapy, British Journal of Sports Medicine as well as Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- In 2006 was awarded the prestigious F.E. Johnson Memorial Fellowship for outstanding achievement by an established researcher in the field of science & medicine in sport
Contact: Jenny at X or call on (02) 9968 4766.